The ideal candidate:
Aside from the technical skills required for the job, the ideal candidate should show a passion for programming and self-development. We need a critical thinker, a professional that doesn’t need step by step guidance to do his or her job and is able to communicate effectively with his or her colleagues. In fact, proactivity is one of the most sought-after qualities in our company. Eligible candidates share our values and are ready to take advantage of the opportunities around them.
- Minimum 4 years of .NET experience (C#);
- Minimum 2 years of Angular 2+ experience;
- 3 years of experience with databases (preferable MSSQL);
- Experience with Entity Framework, LINQ, ADO.NET;
- Experience with Web APIs (WEB API);
- Experience in working with T-SQL;
- Experience with source control tools (TFS, SVN) is a plus;
- Good knowledge of OOP, design patterns;
- Involvement in application Design and Architecture;
- Previous experience with Azure ‘is a plus (Service bus, Table storage, Azure SQL);
- Passion for programming and for self-development;
- Team player with good communication skills;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Open to travel short-term (1 to 3 weeks)