As a Test Engineer you will work in a professional environment and on projects with demanding and challenging tasks.
- Test case analysis and design
- Planning of testing activities
- Implement and execute test scripts using automation tools
- Test reporting and tracking of test coverage
What abilities will you need?
- Exposure to working with the Agile Methodology and its core principles (especially around testing)
- Ability to produce top quality documentation and to communicate effectively in writing anything from ideas, strategies, to clear and concise defect reports
- Understanding of automation concepts
- A good, solid understanding of test automation principles
- Ideally able to run and analyse test runs via command line or Jenkins
- Experience of using tools such as NUnit and Selenium