This Policy informs you about how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data. We process it in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC („General Data Protection Regulation“, hereinafter „GDPR“). and relevant national legislation on the protection of personal data.
- WHO ARE WE?
CODE 4 NORD SRL is building exceptional, reliable software for Northern European companies with an agile team of experienced developers who deliver high-quality software outsourcing projects, engaging apps and infrastructure, and integration solutions that solve client needs, all at an Eastern European price while maintaining Northern European work ethics (hereinafter referred to as the “Company“ or “We“).
Our contact details are:
Address: Barbu Ștefănescu Delavrancea, Nr. 8, Cluj Napoca, Cluj, România
E-mail address: email@example.com
Phone number: 0746 073 402
- HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Company, in its capacity as Controller, processes the personal data of candidates applying for available positions, employees, individual clients, representatives of corporate clients, contractual partners and collaborators, and the data of other individuals who interact with the Company and/or are engaged in contractual relations with it.
Personal data are:
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and timely;
- kept in a form that permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
- processed in a way that ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or accidental damage, by appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE THEY PROCESSED?
For the conclusion and execution of service and partnership/collaboration contracts, we mainly process the following types of personal data: name, surname, ID card/passport number and series, gender, home/residence address, bank account number, e-mail address, telephone number.
In order to complete and submit the contact form (,,Contact“) on the Company’s website – www.code4nord.com (hereinafter, the “website“), we process the following types of personal data: name, surname, e-mail, telephone number and, where applicable, other data if left at the initiative of the data subject in the “Your Message“ section.
We do not use your personal data to send you marketing communications, such as newsletters, unless you expressly consent to such communications by ticking an opt-in box. For this purpose, we only process your e-mail and ensure that you have a simple option to unsubscribe at any time, i.e. to withdraw your consent to receive these types of communications.
- WHAT ARE THE LEGAL GROUNDS ON WHICH THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IS BASED?
Your personal data are processed in order to:
- the conclusion and execution of various contracts;
- for the fulfilment of our legal obligations;
- on the basis of consent requested and/or given in advance (in the context of recruitment, for the transmission of marketing communications, etc.);
- for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Company (e.g. adoption of protection and security measures for our employees, exercise of legitimate rights and interests of the Company in contentious or non-contentious proceedings, etc.).
- HOW LONG WE PROCESS YOUR DATA. PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data are stored for processing for the time necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned in this Policy or for the time required by law (e.g. for archiving, accounting, etc.).
- TO WHOM DO WE TRANSMIT PERSONAL DATA?
We will not disclose or transfer to any third party any personal data collected from or about you except:
- Public authorities and institutions – when there is a legal obligation to do so or for a legitimate interest (defence of the Company’s rights in contentious or non-contentious proceedings, etc.).
- To any third party – if you have given your express and specific consent for that situation and data.
- WHAT SAFEGUARDS AND GUARANTEES DO WE TAKE?
The company implements appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a high level of security and protection of personal data. We use security methods and technologies, together with internal working policies and procedures, including control and audit, to protect personal data collected in accordance with the relevant legal provisions in force on the protection of personal data.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT?
Any data subject may exercise the following rights as provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation:
- Right of access;
- Right of rectification;
- Right to erasure;
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to portability;
- Right to object to processing;
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
- The right to address the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing and the courts.
For any questions, concerns or exercise of these rights you can contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org, by post or courier at: Barbu Ștefănescu Delavrancea, Nr. 8, Cluj Napoca, Cluj, România.