Agillic makes marketing communications meaningful. Gone are the days when customers feel like one of a crowd. With Agillic, you can harness customer data, using it across channels to create the optimum customer experience. Thanks to personalization on the most intricate of levels, this is truly granular marketing.
As Agillic is a SaaS platform, it’s constantly evolving as it is refined, setting the precedent for AI-powered omnichannel technology. The innovations are driven by having a deep sense of clients’ unmet and unarticulated needs. Agillic supports companies such as Santander, SPORTMASTER, Egmont Publishing, and Matas engage seamlessly with their customers.
Code4Nord was tasked with improving the existing software by adding new functionalities and fixing the existing issues, while, at the same time, maintaining the focus on quality and productivity.
- We used React.js and Redux for the Front End for implementing the new Email Editor
- We used Java Spring Boot for the backend
- We have been involved in the improving of the Machine Learning and AI modules with our Python Developer
- Improve the code quality: better reusability, better memory management, use best design practices and principles, use best practices when it comes to using new technologies
- React.js, Redux
- Java Spring Boot, Kafka
- Cassandra, PostgreSQL, MySql,
- Docker, Kubernetes, S3
- Python (Machine Learning and AI)
- Scaled Agile for Enterprise Methodology
Code4Nord provided a full team of seven very skilled developers.
What Agillic Said
“As a growth company in a competitive market, we have high demands on our programming skills. Code4Nord gave us a unique blend of the right competencies, a truly collaborative team that is proactive and listens to our needs. All in all, they’ve added solid value.” — Nicolas Remming, VP of Technology and Engineering, Agillic