Woomio – is an Influencer marketing platform helping brands and creators deliver outstanding results on their influencer campaigns.
Woomio helps their customers to run Influencer Marketing Campaigns from Start to End on the main social media channels: TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. It finds the right influencers for your ideal target group, it will manage all your influencer marketing in one place, will deliver influencer statistics directly on Instagram, TikTok, and Youtube and can predict influencer campaign performance.
Code4Nord was tasked with migration of the back-end from .NET Framework to .NET Core, improving the database speed hosted in AWS, adding new functionalities and fixing the existing issues, while, at the same time, maintaining the focus on quality and productivity.
- We used React.js and Redux for the Front End
- We used .NET Core for the back-end
- We have improved a lot the performance of the database by involving one of our DBA experts
- Improve the code quality: better re-usability, better memory management, use best design practices and principles, use best practices when it comes to using new technologies
- React.js, Redux
- .NET Core, .NET Framework, C#
- MS SQL Server
- Agile Methodology
Code4Nord provided a full team of 8 very skilled developers and 1 Automation QA.
What Woomio Said
“In keeping with the goal of scaling our product offering while retaining the highest quality standards, we successfully partnered with the Code4Nord team. Collectively, the members provide the
hard core programming competencies we need, a culturally aligned team as well as the ability to challenge the status quo.” — Torsten Petersen, Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and Founder, Woomio